Thursday, April 14, 2011
Earth Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate than by paying tribute to one of our most essential resources—water. These surprisingly moving shots of glaciers span the globe from Alaska to Patagonia and beyond.
see the slide show
FROM OUR BLOG: THIS JUST IN
One federal budget proposal is to end free admission—and begin collecting $7.50 per adult—at Smithsonian Museums. Fair or foul?
post a comment
STEP ON IT!
From dramatic, sea-sprayed coastlines to rambling country roads, here are nine worthy reasons to fill up your gas tank.
- Alaska, Air/Hotel/Cruise, 8 Nights, From $1,049
- Turkey, Air/12 Nights, From $1,699
- Greece, Air/Cruise/9 Nights, From $2,099
- London, Air/6 Nights, From $999
- Panama, Air/7 Nights, From $1,299
START PLANNING A TRIP TO THESE POPULAR U.S. CITIES
© 2011 Intellitravel Media, Inc. Budget Travel 530 Seventh Avenue 2nd Floor New York, NY 10018