Monday, January 3, 2011
You don't need our help to locate the Jumbotrons and cheap T-shirts. But to fully experience New York's electric heart, it's best to follow the locals.
FROM OUR BLOG: THIS JUST IN
Fees. Delays. Invasive, humiliating, seemingly random security procedures. The list of air-travel annoyances just grows and grows. Have things gotten so bad that you've decided to stop flying?
post a comment
CALLING ALL READERS
We received 80 nominations and then selected 20 American towns that stand out from the crowd, from Astoria, Ore., to Cedar Key, Fla. Cast your ballot, and feel free to defend your picks in our comments section.
Sail from New York City to Florida and the Bahamas, where warm weather awaits.
why it's a deal
- Mexico Cruise, 7 Nights, From $599
- Panama Canal Cruise, Air/16 Nights, From $1,899
- Tuscany, Air/Car/6 Nights, From $799
- Kenya, Uganda & Rwanda, 15 Nights, From $2,353
- Beijing & Shanghai, Air/6 Nights, From $777
FROM OUR PARTNER
© 2011 Intellitravel Media, Inc. Budget Travel 530 Seventh Avenue 2nd Floor New York, NY 10018