Monday, October 18, 2010
We scoured the globe for the 20 best new boutique hotels under $150. You'll meet the owners; you'll kick back on your own private balcony; you'll eat homemade granola each morning; you'll never want to leave.
FROM OUR BLOG: THIS JUST IN
A new photo exhibit in New York City shows exactly what TSA agents confiscate—and you won't believe some of the items that are pictured.
We picked 18 outstanding shots, including flamboyant folk dancers, cliff divers in Acapulco, ruins along a beach in Tulum, and wild blue agave growing near the town of Tequila.
Save up to 35 percent this fall at the Imperial Palace and 14 other participating hotels.
why it's a deal
- Amsterdam, Brugge & Paris, Air/6 Nights, From $1,729
- New York City, From $120 a Night
- Germany, Air/Car/7 Nights, From $1,319
- Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne, Air/12 Nights, From $1,749
- Park City, Utah, From $135 a Night
© 2010 Intellitravel Media, Inc. Budget Travel 530 Seventh Avenue 2nd Floor New York, NY 10018