If you have difficulty viewing this newsletter, click here
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Workdays are a dance with death for some people in the travel industry. It takes braver souls than us to do these gigs worldwide.
FROM OUR BLOG: THIS JUST IN
EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT
Heading to D.C. this year, along with about half a million others? Here's how to score your own semiprivate patch of blossom.
More Exit Interviews:
Reader Julianna Zingale, her husband, Guy, and her 21-year-old stepdaughter, Jessi, hiked the Napali Coast, tried out new restaurants, and gaped at surfers tackling 45-foot waves.
Visit this laid-back harbor town during Australia's spring season.
why it's a deal
- Beverly Hills, 3 Nights, From $300
- Andalusia, Spain, Car/13 Nights, $1,799
- Southwest National Parks, 7 Nights, From $995
- Uruguay, Air/7 Nights, From $1,759
- Panama Canal Cruise, Air/15 Nights, From $1,399
© 2010 Intellitravel Media, Inc. Budget Travel 530 Seventh Avenue 2nd Floor New York, NY 10018