Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Our (endless!) sunset series has been eliciting tons of photos through myBudgetTravel, our social-media site. We've pulled together the best of the best. Among the 17 photos we selected, check out Balinese lovers, a tall-masted sailing ship off of Key West, and a fiery French Polynesian seascape in Bora-Bora. Keep the photos coming, and tag them sunsets
see the slide show
- Recent submissions suggest we should start an (aaah!) rainbow series. Upload any you have through myBudgetTravel, tag them rainbows, and we'll start featuring the series in coming weeks.
- Plus, see our (green!) national parks series, and submit your own through myBudgetTravel. Tag them national parks.
Say so long to overpaying. More and more websites are putting money back in your pocket if a fare drops after you've booked.
FROM OUR BLOG: THIS JUST IN
We continue our series of interviews with the world's top guidebook writers. Each writer shares an alternative to a famous tourist attraction. Today's recommendation: Visit the island of Culebra—which has a scenic and crowd-free beach—rather than more crowded San Juan in Puerto Rico. Disagree? Weigh in with your own views!
post a comment
A taste of ancient history in Athens and a sail in the Aegean Sea with stops at Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Crete, and Santorini, Greece; and Kusadasi, Turkey.
why it's a deal
- Australia's Northern Territory, 5 Nights, $987
- Las Vegas, Air/3 Nights, From $234
- Bahamas, Air/3 Nights, From $499
- California Wine Country, 5 Nights, From $695
- Scotland, Air/Car/6 Nights, From $999
FROM OUR PARTNERS
© 2009 Newsweek Budget Travel, Inc. Budget Travel 530 Seventh Avenue 2nd Floor New York, NY 10018